Sunday 7 October 2012

Scooby Does... Total Wipeout

Because Total Wipeout is presented by my favourite presenter Richard Hammond, I decided to have a go. 

There should be nothing wrong with a fully grown hamster watching humans throw themselves off of giant red balls... :P. This is why I decided to have another go on the Total Wipeout course that was made for me. After some painstaking hours spent re-designing the course after I fell off the top and got stuck in a hurdle (one sesame seed too much maybe?), the finished course was created.

 At first I was crap. But I soon got the hang of it, after a few more tries. Unfortunately Richard Hammond wasn't available to present my attempt at this hamster Total Wipeout obstacle course, nor was  the channel Watch able to produce it. Therefore, using a pretty crap camera and iMovie, we have created our own video of the escapade. 






Nibbles and Squeaks :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment